Competition date: 01/09/2019
1. This competition is open only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
2. Entry is free and limited to one per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. The winner will receive four physical copies of Club Oenologique magazine. The first copy will be issue four in November 2019 and the remaining three will be in 2020. The magazines will only be sent to a UK address.
4. The winner will be drawn at random, using random number generator software, from all correct entries received before the closing date.
5. All entrants must click on the link to confirm their subscription to Club Oenologique’s newsletter to validate their entry.
6. Winners will be notified within 7 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Club Oenologique reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the entries which were received before the closing date.
7. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
8. All entrants agree to receive the subsequent issue(s) of Club Oenologique’s Newsletter. Club Oenologique will always enable the recipient to opt-out of receiving subsequent Newsletters by means of the Unsubscribe button in each Newsletter.
9. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Club Oenologique.
10. The competition closes at 23.59 on Sunday 1st September. All entries received after this date will be void.